There may be tons of free parties, drinks & food during SXSW but they come at a price. Time, inbox space, headaches… I can’t promise that you won’t have a headache some of those mornings but I can promise to make the RSVP process pain free.
Do you have a week to blow on RSVP’ing to hundreds of parties? SXSW 2011 had 400+ parties and SXSW 2012 had over 1,000 parties in one week. SXSW 2013 will probably have even more.
I did this last year for a group of friends and they loved it so I'm doing it again. I have extra time and am super-organized, so let me help you!
- A week of extra time not wasted on RSVPing to hundreds and hundreds of parties
- Email confirmations from every party letting you know you’ve been added.
- A personalized mobile schedule for your iPhone or Android phone
- A personalized PDF schedule for you dead-tree print fans
- A personalized iCal file (for Google Calendar or Outlook) of the parties you are RSVP'd to
I’ll RSVP you to everything that has a public RSVP link available! Most of these parties still say things like “subject to capacity” so I can’t make any guarantees for getting into specific parties.
PRO TIP: For you busy people with too much email, feel free to setup a fake email account that all the RSVP's should go to!
I'm using Wufoo to power this form. Just fill it out and pay through Paypal and I'll make sure you have a worry-free SXSW experience.
If you think my service is useful, please let your friends and colleagues know about it. Thanks!